ESI TERMS OF SALES :
ESI TERMS OF SALES :
Opening season :
International Ski School St Christophe open from 03/12/2018 to 28/04/2019
Holidays : Refered on French Holidays
It is strongly recommended to book your lessons in advance.
Your participation requires a good health (special case please contact us), a winter sport adapted equipment. And the respect of intructions.
Our ski instructors are certified professionals in their specialities. (qualified ski instructors or trainees ski instructors). Any participation is subject to their appreciation on moral and physical abilities.
Any program is subject to ski instructors appreciation on weather and snow conditions, and skills of participants. Radio link for all ski instructors and Ski patrol and ESI National Office.
Weather conditions :
In case of bad weather, no refund or postponement will be accepeted if the activity is provided by the ESI Ski School.
Insurance is not included in our prices. It is essential to subscribe to an insurance as « Carré Neige » with your ski pass to the ski pass office and to inform you about what it covers. This insurance has to cover lessons cancellation, repatriation, medical assistance and injury.
Booking, Registration and Rules :
Lessons must be booked directly at our office or via our online booking system before your stay. The booking will be accepted after the agreement of the ESI and your payment. The total amount must be paid when you make your booking, which will then be confirmed. Payment will only be accepted by credit card if a booking is made less than 15 days before your lessons are due to take place. Your booking is confirmed upon receip of payment. A lesson voucher will made available for collection at the ESI St Christophe office : 84 av. de la Muzelle. Upon confirmation of your booking, you recognize being informed of, and accepting, our terms of sale. REDUCED RATES ARE ONLY RESERVED FOR OUR PARTNERSCHIP HOSTING OUR CUSTOMERS BOOKING WITH THE PARTNERSHIP 2 ALPS OWNER; A DOCUMENT OF HOSTING (RESIDENCE AND CONTRACT RENT) WILL BE ASKED YOU AT THE ESI OFFICE;
Lessons cancellation :
- No refund or postponement of any lesson disclaimer or cancellation will be accepted except emergency case.
- No refund or interchange will be provided because of an insufficient physical or technical level.
- No refund will be provided in case of stoppage of ski lessons beyong our control (such as stoppage of lifts, bad weather, …)
- No refund will be provided if our ski instructors modify, with or without warning, any program depending on weather or safety conditions.
- Lessons hours can be modified according to the opening and closing lifts hours.
- Booking groups lessons means that the customers are agree to have bilinguals lessons if necessary.
Insurance, Ski Equipment and Ski Pass are not included in our rates.
Pictures and videos :
On our website, we are using pictures and videos taken during our lessons. Please, inform us before per write if you do not agree, failing that your consent will be acquired.
In the event of an accident caused by a third party, the ski instructor and the ESI do not have any obligation to know identity of this third party. No obligation of result will be retained against the ski instructor or the ESI.